Every five seconds there is a case of cybercrime, and this poses a threat to individuals and especially organizations.
The CyberXchange Conference 2016 (CyberXchange.com) which will take place at the landmark Event Centre, Lekki Peninsula, Lagos on 2 and 3 November to identify the key trends and technologies in cyber security; emerging from diverse industries such as finance, payments, ecommerce, banking, telecommunications, law enforcements, oil and gas, insurance, digital media, energy, and emerging start-up companies.
The event is open to interested parties from academia, different professionals, researchers, IT gurus, developers of cyber security in the private and public sector to build immunity by joining the biggest holistic cyber security event in West Africa.
The conference has a carefully selected agenda of interactives, B2B matchmaking, hackathon, workshops, demos, exhibition live hack and other fun filled activities that will avail participants the opportunity to;
• Engage in discussion topics that will help you learn new innovations and skills
• Explore highly relevant sessions, led by some of the industry's top experts.
• Meet prospective business partners from the sea of professional in attendance
• Earn CPE credit that will give you a good standing in your organization
• Be inspired by presentations from thought leaders representing a wide range of disciplines within and outside the info security industry.
• Network productively with representatives from several companies, including sponsors such as Facebook, Interswitch, Co-Creation Hub, IBM and more.
Organizations which will be represented at the CyberXchange Conference 2016 include; IBM, Interswitch, Ernst & Young, UBER, Belverdere, PAGA, Digital Encode, Central Bank of Nigeria, Liberia Telecommunications Authority, Facebook, Co-Creation Hub, DeltaGRiC Consulting, ERPScan, Vmware, ImpervaIncapsula, Rack Centre Limited and Union Bank.
Prospective participants should visit CyberXchange.com
In cyber security the more systems we secure the more secure we all are and our goal is simple; Security and Safety!